We're sorry, but the EPA comment period on water quality guidance closed on December 1, 2010. We will keep you informed through e.Brief, our blog, and action alerts on future opportunities to take action. Please consider taking action on other issues; visit the Action Center for all actions.
Ban dangerous neurotoxic pesticides
Tell the EPA to ban neurotoxic pesticides that have been linked to brain damage.
Ban this toxic pesticide now
Don't dismantle critical climate and public health protections
Call Your Senators to Protect Clean Water
After a decade-long battle to get EPA to finalize the Clean Water rule, Congress is trying to undue the recently finalized Clean Water rule through must-pass spending bills.
What else can you do?
- Visit our mountaintop removal mining campaign page to learn more about our work to stop this destructive form of strip mining.
- Read the latest news on mountaintop removal at Earthjustice's blog, unEARTHED. (Read all blog posts.)
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!