We're sorry, but the EPA comment period on water quality guidance closed on December 1, 2010. We will keep you informed through e.Brief, our blog, and action alerts on future opportunities to take action. Please consider taking action on other issues; visit the Action Center for all actions.
Capitol Hill Overrun by Polluter Agenda
Yes, the most environmentally unfriendly Congress in history has taken plenty of shots at the EPA and many of the clean air safeguards the agency has put forward, but this time they have climate pollution controls squarely in the crosshairs.
Support the Shift to Clean Energy
President Obama and the EPA have announced a first-ever federal carbon pollution standard for every new power plant built in America. Be a part of this change.
When Polluters Lose, Clean Air Should Win
Please take a moment to write President Obama and tell him that protecting clean air standards and moving toward a clean energy future are important to you!
What else can you do?
- Visit our mountaintop removal mining campaign page to learn more about our work to stop this destructive form of strip mining.
- Read the latest news on mountaintop removal at Earthjustice's blog, unEARTHED. (Read all blog posts.)
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!