Thanks for your interest—this advocacy campaign has concluded. You can stay up-to-date with the latest news on our work to protect Pennsylvania's wild forests from industrial gas drilling on our blog. We'll keep you updated on future opportunities to get involved. Please consider taking action on other issues; visit the Action Center for all actions.
Stop politicians from from weakening the Endangered Species Act
Anti-environment interests and their friends in Congress are currently orchestrating some of the most serious threats ever posed to the Endangered Species Act.
Keep anti-environmental riders out of budget and spending bills
Tell Congress to stop handouts to polluters in budget and spending bills--now and in the future!
Protect Mexican gray wolves from extinction
Only 97 of these wolves are estimated to remain in the wild. Tell the Department of the Interior and the Fish and Wildlife Service to create a strong recovery plan now!
What else can you do?
- Be among the first to know! Subscribe to email alerts, join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter to make sure you don't miss important opportunities to take action!
- Learn more about hydraulic fracturing through our Guide to Industrial Gas Drilling
- Read the latest news on hydraulic fracturing on our blog, unEARTHED.
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!