We're sorry, but the action campaign to stop mining waste from being dumped into our waters has ended. We will keep you informed through e.Brief, our blog, and action alerts on future opportunities to take action. Please consider taking action on other issues; visit the Action Center for all actions.
Call Your Senators to Protect Clean Water
After a decade-long battle to get EPA to finalize the Clean Water rule, Congress is trying to undue the recently finalized Clean Water rule through must-pass spending bills.
Clean Water Rule just released--help protect it from attack!
Join us in thanking the President for standing up against polluters by finalizing the Clean Water rule, and urging him to stand strong against Congressional attacks.
Concerned About Exposure To Toxic Chemicals?
We need you to call on your senators to make sure that reform of our toxic chemical laws is substantive and real. The currently drafted Chemical Safety Improvement Act does NOT pass the test.
What else can you do?
- Visit our Stop Mountaintop Removal Mining campaign to learn how more than 2,000 miles of streams and headwaters that provide drinking water for millions of Americans have been permanently buried and destroyed.
- Read the latest news on water at Earthjustice's blog, unEARTHED. (Read all blog posts.)
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!