We're sorry, but the action campaign to stop mining waste from being dumped into our waters has ended. We will keep you informed through e.Brief, our blog, and action alerts on future opportunities to take action. Please consider taking action on other issues; visit the Action Center for all actions.
Ban dangerous neurotoxic pesticides
Tell the EPA to ban neurotoxic pesticides that have been linked to brain damage.
Call Your Senators to Protect Clean Water
After a decade-long battle to get EPA to finalize the Clean Water rule, Congress is trying to undue the recently finalized Clean Water rule through must-pass spending bills.
Children need full-time protection from pesticides
More than 140 agricultural pesticides are used near California schools, daycares and preschools. Tell the CA Department of Pesticide Regulation that it can--and must--do better.
What else can you do?
- Visit our Stop Mountaintop Removal Mining campaign to learn how more than 2,000 miles of streams and headwaters that provide drinking water for millions of Americans have been permanently buried and destroyed.
- Read the latest news on water at Earthjustice's blog, unEARTHED. (Read all blog posts.)
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!