We're sorry, but the campaign to support the Safe Chemicals Act has concluded. You can stay up-to-date with the latest news on our Health and Toxics work through our blog. We'll keep you updated on future opportunities to get involved. Please consider taking action on other issues; visit the Action Center for all actions.
We Can End Arctic Drilling Plans--For Good
The U.S. Court of Appeals has told the Department of the Interior that it violated the law by downplaying the risks of selling oil leases in the Chukchi Sea. Interior must now reconsider the sale. Tell Secretary Jewell this is her chance to get it right.
Powerful Opportunity To Stop The Pebble Mine
Reject the Pebble Mine and save world-class salmon runs in Alaska's magnificent Bristol Bay.
Protect The Endangered Species Act From Congressional Attacks
A new bill in Congress would gut the Endangered Species Act, removing vital protections for imperiled wildlife. Tell your senators to oppose this bill and any other legislation that weakens the ESA!
What else can you do?
- Be among the first to know! Subscribe to email alerts, join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter to make sure you don't miss important opportunities to take action!
- Learn more about Earthjustice's work on Health and Toxics.
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!