We're sorry, but the petition action targeting Bradford, Sullivan, and Lycoming County Commissioners has concluded. The petition was delivered to the county commissioners on July 6, 2011. Thank you to everyone who took the time to help speak out for the Endless Mountains. We will keep you informed through e.Brief, our blog, and action alerts on future opportunities to take action, and the commissioners' reaction to the petition. Please consider taking action on other issues; visit the Action Center for all actions.
Ban dangerous neurotoxic pesticides
Tell the EPA to ban neurotoxic pesticides that have been linked to brain damage.
Ban this toxic pesticide now
Don't dismantle critical climate and public health protections
Call Your Senators to Protect Clean Water
After a decade-long battle to get EPA to finalize the Clean Water rule, Congress is trying to undue the recently finalized Clean Water rule through must-pass spending bills.
What else can you do?
- Visit our Picnics not Pipelines campaign to learn how to Pressure FERC and local officials to conduct an Environmental Impact Statement of a 39-mile pipeline proposed through Pennsylvania's Endless Mountains.
- Read the latest news on fracking at Earthjustice's blog, unEARTHED. (Read all blog posts.)
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!