We're sorry, but the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation, and Enforcement's comment period on oil drilling in the Chukchi Sea has concluded. We will keep you informed through e.Brief, our blog, and action alerts on future opportunities to take action. Please consider taking action on other issues; visit the Action Center for all actions.
Urge the EPA to ban this toxic pesticide now.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is pulling a toxic pesticide harmful to bees off the market, following a recent court order. Now a separate court order could lead to a ban of a widely used pesticide that's incredibly harmful to people.
Ban the sale of products containing toxic flame retardants!
This is urgent--we have our first-ever chance to ban the sale of these toxic chemicals!
Call Your Senators to Protect Clean Water
After a decade-long battle to get EPA to finalize the Clean Water rule, Congress is trying to undue the recently finalized Clean Water rule through must-pass spending bills.
What else can you do?
- Learn more about the Arctic on our campaign page, Visions of the Arctic.
- Find out more about our Arctic work on Earthjustice's blog, unEARTHED. (Read all blog posts.)
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!