We're sorry, but the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation, and Enforcement's comment period on oil drilling in the Chukchi Sea has concluded. We will keep you informed through e.Brief, our blog, and action alerts on future opportunities to take action. Please consider taking action on other issues; visit the Action Center for all actions.
Support the Shift to Clean Energy
President Obama and the EPA have announced a first-ever federal carbon pollution standard for every new power plant built in America. Be a part of this change.
When Polluters Lose, Clean Air Should Win
Please take a moment to write President Obama and tell him that protecting clean air standards and moving toward a clean energy future are important to you!
Close Unfair Loopholes For Fracking Pollution
Thanks to exemptions from our bedrock environmental laws, oil and gas drilling operations don't have to follow the same rules as everyone else. Three bills introduced in Congress would change this.
What else can you do?
- Learn more about the Arctic on our campaign page, Visions of the Arctic.
- Find out more about our Arctic work on Earthjustice's blog, unEARTHED. (Read all blog posts.)
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!