We're sorry, but this action campaign has concluded. The House of Representatives has already voted on the Interior-EPA appropriations bill. We'll keep you updated on future opportunities to get involved. In the meantime, please consider taking action on other issues; visit the Action Center for all actions.
Protect America's Rainforest from Old-Growth Logging
We have an opportunity to save the Tongass rainforest--but we need your help now.
Call Your Senators to Protect Wolves
Federal legislation has been introduced to remove essential wolf protections. Take action now to urge your senators to oppose these harmful attacks on wolves!
No Drilling in the Arctic Ocean
The pristine waters of America's Arctic Ocean are in danger. These waters provide critical habitat for iconic species such as polar bears, whales, and walrus that are already suffering the effects of dramatic climate change.
What else can you do?
- Be among the first to know! Subscribe to email alerts, join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter to make sure you don't miss important opportunities to take action!
- Learn more about the Clean Air Act: A Success Story, with Many Chapters Still to Come
- Congress v. The Environment: A powerful faction in the new Congress has allied with industry to weaken our nation's most basic environmental laws. Read all the updates on our blog.
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!