We're sorry, but this action campaign has concluded. The House of Representatives has already voted on the Interior-EPA appropriations bill. We'll keep you updated on future opportunities to get involved. In the meantime, please consider taking action on other issues; visit the Action Center for all actions.
Oppose a Scientifically Flawed Plan to Abandon Protections for Wolves
The Obama Administration has announced plans to abandon federal protections for gray wolves in nearly the entire continental United States. Prevent this premature delisting!
We Can End Arctic Drilling Plans--For Good
The U.S. Court of Appeals has told the Department of the Interior that it violated the law by downplaying the risks of selling oil leases in the Chukchi Sea. Interior must now reconsider the sale. Tell Secretary Jewell this is her chance to get it right.
Powerful Opportunity To Stop The Pebble Mine
Reject the Pebble Mine and save world-class salmon runs in Alaska's magnificent Bristol Bay.
What else can you do?
- Be among the first to know! Subscribe to email alerts, join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter to make sure you don't miss important opportunities to take action!
- Learn more about the Clean Air Act: A Success Story, with Many Chapters Still to Come
- Congress v. The Environment: A powerful faction in the new Congress has allied with industry to weaken our nation's most basic environmental laws. Read all the updates on our blog.
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!