We're sorry, but this action campaign has concluded. The House of Representatives has already voted on the Interior-EPA appropriations bill. We'll keep you updated on future opportunities to get involved. In the meantime, please consider taking action on other issues; visit the Action Center for all actions.
Create the first-ever marine national monument in the Atlantic
Tell the Obama administration to make history and create the first-ever Marine National Monument in the Atlantic Ocean.
Protect America's Rainforest from Old-Growth Logging
We have an opportunity to save the Tongass rainforest--but we need your help now.
Call the White House to protect the Endangered Species Act!
We need you to call the White House TODAY to ask President Obama to save gray wolves and other endangered species.
What else can you do?
- Be among the first to know! Subscribe to email alerts, join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter to make sure you don't miss important opportunities to take action!
- Learn more about the Clean Air Act: A Success Story, with Many Chapters Still to Come
- Congress v. The Environment: A powerful faction in the new Congress has allied with industry to weaken our nation's most basic environmental laws. Read all the updates on our blog.
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!