We're sorry, but this action campaign has concluded. The House of Representatives has already voted on the Interior-EPA appropriations bill. We'll keep you updated on future opportunities to get involved. In the meantime, please consider taking action on other issues; visit the Action Center for all actions.
Create the first-ever marine national monument in the Atlantic
Tell the Obama administration to make history and create the first-ever Marine National Monument in the Atlantic Ocean.
Stop old-growth clear-cutting in the Tongass National Forest
We can save the Tongass rainforest--but we need your urgent help now to tell agency officials they should quickly bring an end to destructive and controversial large-scale old-growth logging.
Stop politicians from from weakening the Endangered Species Act
Anti-environment interests and their friends in Congress are currently orchestrating some of the most serious threats ever posed to the Endangered Species Act.
What else can you do?
- Be among the first to know! Subscribe to email alerts, join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter to make sure you don't miss important opportunities to take action!
- Learn more about the Clean Air Act: A Success Story, with Many Chapters Still to Come
- Congress v. The Environment: A powerful faction in the new Congress has allied with industry to weaken our nation's most basic environmental laws. Read all the updates on our blog.
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!