We're sorry! This advocacy campaign has closed. Earthjustice continues to work to protect the gray wolf and safeguard the Endangered Species Act. To see if there are other actions that you can take, please visit the Earthjustice Action Center.
Stop politicians from from weakening the Endangered Species Act
Anti-environment interests and their friends in Congress are currently orchestrating some of the most serious threats ever posed to the Endangered Species Act.
Keep anti-environmental riders out of budget and spending bills
Tell Congress to stop handouts to polluters in budget and spending bills--now and in the future!
Protect Mexican gray wolves from extinction
Only 97 of these wolves are estimated to remain in the wild. Tell the Department of the Interior and the Fish and Wildlife Service to create a strong recovery plan now!
What else can you do?
- Explore Save Our Skins. Like any self-respecting member of the digital age, endangered species are standing up for themselves by channeling the power of the Internet. View videos, photos, and more.
- Support our work! Earthjustice attorneys and legislative advocates are on the front lines of the fight to protect our natural heritage. Please make a tax-deductible contribution that will help support our vital work in the courts and on Capitol Hill.
- Keep up to date with Earthjustice's work on endangered species on our blog, unEARTHED.
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!