We're sorry, but this action campaign has concluded. H.R. 2250 and H.R. 2681 have already passed out of committee and will soon come to a full House vote. For more information, please see: In Show of Recklessness, House Energy and Commerce Committee Passes Polluter Pardon Bills. We'll keep you updated on when these two bills come to a House floor vote. In the meantime, please consider taking action on other issues; visit the Action Center for all actions.
Stop politicians from from weakening the Endangered Species Act
Anti-environment interests and their friends in Congress are currently orchestrating some of the most serious threats ever posed to the Endangered Species Act.
Bring back wild salmon
Bring back wild salmon--remove the lower Snake River dams
Keep anti-environmental riders out of budget and spending bills
Tell Congress to stop handouts to polluters in budget and spending bills--now and in the future!
What else can you do?
- Be among the first to know! Subscribe to email alerts, join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter to make sure you don't miss important opportunities to take action!
- Clean air should be a fundamental right. Every year, many Americans young and old get sick because of air pollution. Thousands die. But our bodies don't have to be the dumping ground for dirty industries. Learn more about the Right To Breathe.
- Learn about clean air on our blog, unEARTHED.
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!