We're sorry, but this action campaign has concluded. H.R. 2250 and H.R. 2681 have already passed out of committee and will soon come to a full House vote. For more information, please see: In Show of Recklessness, House Energy and Commerce Committee Passes Polluter Pardon Bills. We'll keep you updated on when these two bills come to a House floor vote. In the meantime, please consider taking action on other issues; visit the Action Center for all actions.
Create the first-ever marine national monument in the Atlantic
Tell the Obama administration to make history and create the first-ever Marine National Monument in the Atlantic Ocean.
Protect America's Rainforest from Old-Growth Logging
We have an opportunity to save the Tongass rainforest--but we need your help now.
Protect California's Bay-Delta from massive water export tunnels
Protect California's water--say no to the Delta tunnels project.
What else can you do?
- Be among the first to know! Subscribe to email alerts, join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter to make sure you don't miss important opportunities to take action!
- Clean air should be a fundamental right. Every year, many Americans young and old get sick because of air pollution. Thousands die. But our bodies don't have to be the dumping ground for dirty industries. Learn more about the Right To Breathe.
- Learn about clean air on our blog, unEARTHED.
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!