We're sorry, but this action campaign has concluded. H.R. 2250 and H.R. 2681 have already passed out of committee and will soon come to a full House vote. For more information, please see: In Show of Recklessness, House Energy and Commerce Committee Passes Polluter Pardon Bills. We'll keep you updated on when these two bills come to a House floor vote. In the meantime, please consider taking action on other issues; visit the Action Center for all actions.
We Can End Arctic Drilling Plans--For Good
The U.S. Court of Appeals has told the Department of the Interior that it violated the law by downplaying the risks of selling oil leases in the Chukchi Sea. Interior must now reconsider the sale. Tell Secretary Jewell this is her chance to get it right.
Powerful Opportunity To Stop The Pebble Mine
Reject the Pebble Mine and save world-class salmon runs in Alaska's magnificent Bristol Bay.
Protect The Endangered Species Act From Congressional Attacks
A new bill in Congress would gut the Endangered Species Act, removing vital protections for imperiled wildlife. Tell your senators to oppose this bill and any other legislation that weakens the ESA!
What else can you do?
- Be among the first to know! Subscribe to email alerts, join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter to make sure you don't miss important opportunities to take action!
- Clean air should be a fundamental right. Every year, many Americans young and old get sick because of air pollution. Thousands die. But our bodies don't have to be the dumping ground for dirty industries. Learn more about the Right To Breathe.
- Learn about clean air on our blog, unEARTHED.
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!