We're sorry, but this action campaign has concluded. H.R. 2250 and H.R. 2681 have already passed out of committee and will soon come to a full House vote. For more information, please see: In Show of Recklessness, House Energy and Commerce Committee Passes Polluter Pardon Bills. We'll keep you updated on when these two bills come to a House floor vote. In the meantime, please consider taking action on other issues; visit the Action Center for all actions.
Protect America's Rainforest from Old-Growth Logging
We have an opportunity to save the Tongass rainforest--but we need your help now.
Call Your Senators to Protect Wolves
Federal legislation has been introduced to remove essential wolf protections. Take action now to urge your senators to oppose these harmful attacks on wolves!
No Drilling in the Arctic Ocean
The pristine waters of America's Arctic Ocean are in danger. These waters provide critical habitat for iconic species such as polar bears, whales, and walrus that are already suffering the effects of dramatic climate change.
What else can you do?
- Be among the first to know! Subscribe to email alerts, join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter to make sure you don't miss important opportunities to take action!
- Clean air should be a fundamental right. Every year, many Americans young and old get sick because of air pollution. Thousands die. But our bodies don't have to be the dumping ground for dirty industries. Learn more about the Right To Breathe.
- Learn about clean air on our blog, unEARTHED.
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!