We're sorry, but this call-in campaign has concluded. Please consider taking action on other issues; visit the Action Center for all actions.
What else can you do?
- Support us! Earthjustice attorneys and legislative advocates are on the front lines of the fight to protect the air we breathe and the water we drink. Please make a tax-deductible contribution that will help support our vital work in the courts and on Capitol Hill.
- Visit our Coal Ash campaign page to learn more about our work to clean up our air and water.
- Explore our multimedia project, An Ill Wind, about the Moapa River Indian Reservation's struggles with the Reid Gardner Power Station's coal ash landfills.
- As always, you can find the latest news on coal ash on our blog, unEARTHED.
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!