We're sorry; this advocacy campaign has concluded. Earthjustice will continue to work to protect public health through a vigorous defense of the Clean Water Act. To see if there are other actions that you can take, please visit the Earthjustice Action Center.
Ban dangerous neurotoxic pesticides
Tell the EPA to ban neurotoxic pesticides that have been linked to brain damage.
Call Your Senators to Protect Clean Water
After a decade-long battle to get EPA to finalize the Clean Water rule, Congress is trying to undue the recently finalized Clean Water rule through must-pass spending bills.
Children need full-time protection from pesticides
More than 140 agricultural pesticides are used near California schools, daycares and preschools. Tell the CA Department of Pesticide Regulation that it can--and must--do better.
What else can you do?
- Support our work! Earthjustice attorneys and legislative advocates are on the front lines of the fight to protect our natural heritage. Please make a tax-deductible contribution that will help support our vital work in the courts and on Capitol Hill.
- Keep up to date with Earthjustice's work on our blog, unEARTHED.
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!