Thank you for caring about stopping mountaintop removal mining. We have a new action alert with updated information on this issue. Please go here to take action. We will continue to update you with the latest news regarding mountaintop removal as it becomes available.
To see if there are other actions that you can take, please visit the Earthjustice Action Center.
Support the Shift to Clean Energy
President Obama and the EPA have announced a first-ever federal carbon pollution standard for every new power plant built in America. Be a part of this change.
We Can End Arctic Drilling Plans--For Good
The U.S. Court of Appeals has told the Department of the Interior that it violated the law by downplaying the risks of selling oil leases in the Chukchi Sea. Interior must now reconsider the sale. Tell Secretary Jewell this is her chance to get it right.
When Polluters Lose, Clean Air Should Win
Please take a moment to write President Obama and tell him that protecting clean air standards and moving toward a clean energy future are important to you!
What else can you do?
- View our feature, Mountain Heroes, for photographs and stories from people around the country fighting to preserve mountaintops.
- Visit our campaign, Stop Mountaintop Removal Mining, to see what Earthjustice is doing to protect these iconic places.
- Support our work! Earthjustice attorneys and legislative advocates are on the front lines of the fight to protect our natural heritage. Please make a tax-deductible contribution that will help support our vital work in the courts and on Capitol Hill.
- Keep up to date with Earthjustice's work on our blog, unEARTHED.
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!