We're sorry, but this energy efficiency action campaign has concluded. Please consider taking action on other issues; visit the Action Center for all actions.
Support the Shift to Clean Energy
President Obama and the EPA have announced a first-ever federal carbon pollution standard for every new power plant built in America. Be a part of this change.
We Can End Arctic Drilling Plans--For Good
The U.S. Court of Appeals has told the Department of the Interior that it violated the law by downplaying the risks of selling oil leases in the Chukchi Sea. Interior must now reconsider the sale. Tell Secretary Jewell this is her chance to get it right.
When Polluters Lose, Clean Air Should Win
Please take a moment to write President Obama and tell him that protecting clean air standards and moving toward a clean energy future are important to you!
What else can you do?
- Visit the United States of Efficiency campaign to learn more about energy efficiency with state-by-state resources, quick facts, and more.
- Watch a short video to learn why energy efficiency is good for everybody.
- Find the latest news on energy efficiency on our blog, unEARTHED. (Read all blog posts.)
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice: Read e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!