We're sorry, but this energy efficiency action campaign has concluded. Please consider taking action on other issues; visit the Action Center for all actions.
Capitol Hill Overrun by Polluter Agenda
Yes, the most environmentally unfriendly Congress in history has taken plenty of shots at the EPA and many of the clean air safeguards the agency has put forward, but this time they have climate pollution controls squarely in the crosshairs.
Support the Shift to Clean Energy
President Obama and the EPA have announced a first-ever federal carbon pollution standard for every new power plant built in America. Be a part of this change.
We Can End Arctic Drilling Plans--For Good
The U.S. Court of Appeals has told the Department of the Interior that it violated the law by downplaying the risks of selling oil leases in the Chukchi Sea. Interior must now reconsider the sale. Tell Secretary Jewell this is her chance to get it right.
What else can you do?
- Visit the United States of Efficiency campaign to learn more about energy efficiency with state-by-state resources, quick facts, and more.
- Watch a short video to learn why energy efficiency is good for everybody.
- Find the latest news on energy efficiency on our blog, unEARTHED. (Read all blog posts.)
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice: Read e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Explore our campaigns, and see what we're working on through slideshows, in-depth features, and more.
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!