We're sorry! The EPA's comment period on coal ash has closed. Earthjustice continues to work on this issue, and ensure that the public is protected from the hazards of coal ash. To see if there are other actions that you can take, please visit the Earthjustice Action Center.
Don't let dirty industry pollute our waters with arsenic, lead, and mercury.
Take action now to clean up coal ash and provide relief to communities across the country being polluted by this toxic waste.
End Mountaintop Removal Now
In spite of this science, mountaintop removal mining still continues to devastate communities, destroy mountains, and harm public health across the region. Communities and families urgently need real protection.
It's time for New York to transition off fossil fuels entirely
Help the folks who helped make New York's fracking victory possible send Governor Cuomo a message asking him to take the next step in helping New York become Fossil Free!
What else can you do?
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!
- Explore Coal Ash Contaminates Our Lives, Earthjustice's coal ash campaign. View videos, photos, and more.
- Visit The Story of Coal to learn why, from cradle to grave, coal is one of the most polluting energy sources on earth.
- Find out more on Earthjustice's work on coal ash on our blog, unEARTHED.
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter. (Subscribe to e.Brief.)
- Explore our campaigns, and learn about what we're working on through slideshows, multimedia, in-depth features, and more.