We're sorry! The EPA's comment period on coal ash has closed. Earthjustice continues to work on this issue, and ensure that the public is protected from the hazards of coal ash. To see if there are other actions that you can take, please visit the Earthjustice Action Center.
Call for Climate Action Today
The Clean Power Plan can help us regain control over our energy choices. Add your voice and let Congress know that we need climate action NOW!
Call on the City of Oakland to Say No to Dirty Coal Exports!
A massive coal terminal is slated for development on the Oakland waterfront, right next to the San Francisco Bay Bridge. Call on the City of Oakland Officials to say "No!"
Don't let dirty industry pollute our waters
Take action now to clean up coal ash and provide relief to communities across the country being polluted by this toxic waste.
What else can you do?
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!
- Explore Coal Ash Contaminates Our Lives, Earthjustice's coal ash campaign. View videos, photos, and more.
- Visit The Story of Coal to learn why, from cradle to grave, coal is one of the most polluting energy sources on earth.
- Find out more on Earthjustice's work on coal ash on our blog, unEARTHED.
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter. (Subscribe to e.Brief.)
- Explore our campaigns, and learn about what we're working on through slideshows, multimedia, in-depth features, and more.