We're sorry! The EPA's comment period on coal ash has closed. Earthjustice continues to work on this issue, and ensure that the public is protected from the hazards of coal ash. To see if there are other actions that you can take, please visit the Earthjustice Action Center.
End Mountaintop Removal Now
In spite of this science, mountaintop removal mining still continues to devastate communities, destroy mountains, and harm public health across the region. Communities and families urgently need real protection.
No Drilling in the Arctic Ocean
The pristine waters of America's Arctic Ocean are in danger. These waters provide critical habitat for iconic species such as polar bears, whales, and walrus that are already suffering the effects of dramatic climate change.
Take Action To Fight Fracking
Every day we are keeping fracking out of places where it doesn't belong, working to protect people impacted by this dangerous practice, and challenging fracked oil and gas infrastructure projects that will lock us into a future dependent on fossil fuels.
What else can you do?
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!
- Explore Coal Ash Contaminates Our Lives, Earthjustice's coal ash campaign. View videos, photos, and more.
- Visit The Story of Coal to learn why, from cradle to grave, coal is one of the most polluting energy sources on earth.
- Find out more on Earthjustice's work on coal ash on our blog, unEARTHED.
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter. (Subscribe to e.Brief.)
- Explore our campaigns, and learn about what we're working on through slideshows, multimedia, in-depth features, and more.