We're sorry! The EPA's comment period on coal ash has closed. Earthjustice continues to work on this issue, and ensure that the public is protected from the hazards of coal ash. To see if there are other actions that you can take, please visit the Earthjustice Action Center.
Support the Shift to Clean Energy
President Obama and the EPA have announced a first-ever federal carbon pollution standard for every new power plant built in America. Be a part of this change.
We Can End Arctic Drilling Plans--For Good
The U.S. Court of Appeals has told the Department of the Interior that it violated the law by downplaying the risks of selling oil leases in the Chukchi Sea. Interior must now reconsider the sale. Tell Secretary Jewell this is her chance to get it right.
When Polluters Lose, Clean Air Should Win
Please take a moment to write President Obama and tell him that protecting clean air standards and moving toward a clean energy future are important to you!
What else can you do?
- Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!
- Explore Coal Ash Contaminates Our Lives, Earthjustice's coal ash campaign. View videos, photos, and more.
- Visit The Story of Coal to learn why, from cradle to grave, coal is one of the most polluting energy sources on earth.
- Find out more on Earthjustice's work on coal ash on our blog, unEARTHED.
- Find out what's going on around the world of Earthjustice in the latest issue of e.Brief, our monthly e-newsletter. (Subscribe to e.Brief.)
- Explore our campaigns, and learn about what we're working on through slideshows, multimedia, in-depth features, and more.